I confess



Ok.
I confess.
Despite my dark gray opinions about American away of life and "global provocative collateral effects", I have to recognize, at least the wonderful and amazing ideas, scientific developments, music, arts and so on, so on, so on, things made in USA.
Watch this machines.



I remember the first set of Ford Mustang arrived in Portugal. It was in the middle of a petroleum crisis. I am referring the 70´s!
Now they are back with a new shape, a new face but always with the elegant and aggressive line that in a certain away defines the America that, secretly in the bottom of my hard I always loved and love yet!
Let´s see if Obama will maintain this secret love nowadays sleeping!



I hope so!

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens