Canadian blindness

Canadian government blindly following Britain: Iran MP
A senior Iranian lawmaker has hit out at Canada for its “hostile” decision to close its embassy in Tehran, saying the Canadian government is “blindly” following Britain.
PressTV 08/09/2012
link


Sometimes blindness does not means what we don not see.
Sometimes means a deeply dose of stupidity and an ignorance profound.

England does not surprise me due to their canine reverence and dollars needs of Tio Sam crumbs.

But Canada, surprise me!?

There is a popular saying in my country who says; in the most beautiful cloth can drop the worst stain

In my opinion seems to me that this Portuguese saying is right!

Sem comentários:

Chega!!......., e chegou mesmo!

Nada acontece por acaso e hoje, dia 11 de Março de 2024, o meu País confronta-se com uma realidade diferente! No seio do seu sistema polític...

Mensagens