My options!


UK silent on Sabra Shatila massacre
Britain went out of its way earlier this month to condemn the 1972 killing of 11 Israeli athletes, but it has failed to even raise the horrific Sabra and Shatila massacre of more than 3,000 Palestinian and Lebanese civilians by Israeli-affiliated terrorists ten years later.
PressTV 19/09/2012


According to our political sensibilities we pick up our point of view without regard for the opposite view.

It happened, as far as I noticed, with the crime occurred in 72 in Germany where were killed 11 israeli olympians athletes.

In the mean time no one, in the "democratic" West, nobody remembered the horrific Sabra and Shatila massacre of more than 3,000 Palestinian and Lebanese civilians by Israeli-affiliated terrorists ten years later.

It is significant that "forgetting"!

For this reason I leave here one dedicated information.
And purposely not reminded me of the first.
But I remember enough of the second.
Also I have the right to apply my options.

Sem comentários:

Chega!!......., e chegou mesmo!

Nada acontece por acaso e hoje, dia 11 de Março de 2024, o meu País confronta-se com uma realidade diferente! No seio do seu sistema polític...

Mensagens