Talks USA - Iran?

Ayatollah Khamenei rejects talks with US under pressure.
The Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has rejected any talks with the United States under pressure and threats.

PressTV 07/02/2013

I am not a diplomat. I am a revolutionary and speak frankly, honestly, and firmly. An offer of talks makes sense only when the side [that makes the offer] shows its goodwill.”

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei



I do not know which are the American conditions for talking with Iran. I have to say that I am surprised.
Maybe a good will is on the table and if it is true I may say that´s a very interesting and appreciated atitude.

But there is always a suspicion based on past arrogant attitudes, threats of aggression, some fears and above all betrayal!

Let´s see what is happening soon! But with caution seems to me that Khamenei is right!
Just with caution.

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens