Tiredness of a society of broken promises?
Clashes, arrests as over 30,000 students protest in Canada (PHOTOS)
Get short URLemail story to a friend print version
Published: by RT in
29 August, 2012
see above link
Not everything runs well on lands of beautiful Canada.
Why?
Tiredness of a society of broken promises?
Constant tiredness government lies?
Fears of uncertain future when we realize that economic power is transferred successfully to other places?
I do not know if today will be in our hands to reverse this situation.
I swear I did not.
I would at least have a path, a light on the horizon.
Sorry but I only see the night in West.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Palestinismo - Uma história sem fim!
Há um antigo livro alemão, *A História Sem Fim*. É uma meditação profundamente simbólica e complexa sobre o conformismo, a destruição do m...
Mensagens
-
Era o ano de 1974 quando as visitei pela primeira vez onde conheci aquela que hoje é a minha mulher. Ali tenho vivido as alegrias e tristeza...
-
A norte-americana foi abalroada por um bulldozer militar Tribunal israelita declara morte da activista Rachel Corrie um acidente O tribun...
-
Devolva-me o meu filho, céu! A alma de uma mãe clama... Como posso viver neste mundo, Quando o chão desapareceu debaixo dos meus pés! Como a...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário