"Earth doesn’t revolve around sun, stupid!", said the Saudi cleric!

Move over Galileo! Saudi cleric says Earth doesn’t revolve around sun..
A Saudi cleric has appeared in a video rejecting that Earth revolves around the sun, claiming instead that it is “stationary.” His statements have incited a fiery response on social media.
RT 23/06/2015


"Earth doesn’t revolve around sun, stupid!", said the Saudi cleric!

Looking for his face, I see a complete country today responsible for one of the biggest genocide who takes place inside Yemen.

But what disgusts me the most is the Western countries support military, economically and in infrastructure this pre historic country named Saudi Arabia.

I ask myself in which name this cleric is speaking, in what kind of stupidification "madresse" have been studied, in which god believes in order to "see" what all science since XVI century officialy defined as an absolute truth, that the Earth revolves around the Sun, goofy, dude, sucker!

This kind of people can not live long.
Anyhow; may I help you with this film mr Sheikh Bandar al Khobairi?

Off course in English language, because I can´t speak arab language.
Maybe you prefer Farsi which I´m really more confortable.

Well but as far as I´m feeling you don´t.

You don´t like Farsi! I realy understand you Mr Khobairi!
So take in English beacause "they" help you to be what you are.

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens