“I’m comfortable with what I did,” Bush said!



Bush still thinks Iraq War was a good idea.
“I’m comfortable with what I did,” Bush said while reflecting on the legacy he left behind as president. “I’m comfortable with who I am.”
By RT 18/04/2013


No regrets about destroying a sovereign country, Irak, without feeling guilty for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people (Irakians, Americans and others) without recognizing the monstrous mistakes made and lies that flooded the world, without sympathy for those who suffered from the destruction of the U.S. economy, etc. etc.
What the Hell take care of such a monster!

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens