Tiredness of a society of broken promises?


Clashes, arrests as over 30,000 students protest in Canada (PHOTOS)
Get short URLemail story to a friend print version
Published: by RT in
29 August, 2012

see above link

Not everything runs well on lands of beautiful Canada.
Why?
Tiredness of a society of broken promises?
Constant tiredness government lies?
Fears of uncertain future when we realize that economic power is transferred successfully to other places?

I do not know if today will be in our hands to reverse this situation.
I swear I did not.

I would at least have a path, a light on the horizon.
Sorry but I only see the night in West.

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens