I am dreaming! But even so, I believe!

NASA Rover Returns Voice, Telephoto Views From Mars


A chapter of the layered geological history of Mars is laid bare in this postcard from NASA's Curiosity rover. The image shows the base of Mount Sharp, the rover's eventual science destination. Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS
link

From NASA with respect 28/08/2012

The wonderful journey. The wonderful future for the Humanity.
One day, maybe not so long as we expect, a new Human colony based on friendship, new society full of justice and equallity will grow and will transform the wild Mars in a new and beautiful World where people will live in peace and progress.

I know, based on what I see everyday that I am dreaming. But even so, I believe on.

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens