STINKY LIFE

Despites all the odds, through ups and downs I have always believed in one thing, that life or god or whatever you want to name it, is just. The idea of justice is not a system of belief but it has been my last link to this nasty, horrific, stinky life.

On the nights when I was sad, being punched and kicked, starved and sleep depraved, and being humiliated worse than an animal, I was holding a candle in the dark corner of my heart that was shedding light on two words, Justice Prevails! And in order to see its glorious occurrence I collected all my power to stay on course to see it happens.

Now that I am getting older and am looking back at all the thick and thin days of my life and all the days and years that I've been waiting for the justice, I am asking, Justice Prevails?

Everyday my hope of seeing that day is diminishing, and I am thinking whether I have been thinking wrongly all these years. I wonder whether there is no justice, or that justice should be defined differently. So I am going to live another thirty years to redefine things.

I am going to define everything all over. Justice is not the punishment or reward as a proportional response to one's deed but it is an overwhelming rage against entities indiscriminately.

Eight soldiers are equal to dozens of civilians. A tank equals thirty something bridges, airports and many more buildings, and cars.

As I am writing I see more definitions coming.

Sem comentários:

Não, não foi o DAESH. Sabemos bem quem foi!!

Daesh reivindica ataque a sala de espectáculos em Moscovo. Há dezenas de mortos in Público 23/03/2024 Quando há 2/3 semanas antes, o mundo o...

Mensagens